Friday, August 21, 2015

First Day of School

For the record, sixth & eighth grades. Jiro now with blue hair & contacts. Satchel refusing to wear the new shirts he asked me to buy (because they are kelly green) for the second year in a row.

Untitled

I should also add that apparently middle schoolers do not need to be tucked in. Over the summer the boys typically stayed up later than me, and now that we are back on a schedule, they seem to be just fine going to bed without any coddling or snuggles. I do of course kiss them ad turn off the light. Satchel has even been known to say, "I'm tired. I'm going to bed." What? I still have to nudge Jiro and let him know it is bed time, but he doesn't really put up a fight.

I can still get some TV watching snuggles, but I fear those days are numbered too.

I think I'll spend the weekend wandering the grocery stores telling the new moms, "It goes by so fast!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...