Friday, September 18, 2015

All Day I Dream About Soccer

Last weekend was the Soccer Elite Tournament at Mike Rose. Liberty sent two teams, including Jiro's and Satchel debuted as a ref. (He took the three day course back in August.)

On Saturday, Jiro played two games and Satchel reffed 4. Four!

Untitled
Untitled

On Sunday, Jiro played in one and Satchel reffed two.

Then I had a game.

That was a lot of soccer! I loved it!

Satchel made lots of money, and Jiro got his first win of the season.

Untitled

The weather was awesome.

The only other thing of note was that my own mother mistook me for Julie Cloar. We have the same hairstylist!

Untitled

It's not Brantley. (This is us belatedly celebrating Julie's birthday after the Highballs' game. Her three boys played six games over the weekend!)

Untitled

I can't wait for the next tournament!!

p.s. Here's a picture of Jiro from one of his first games that Chip just sent me. Beast!

Untitled

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...